Version 2.0.19Released on February 7, 2019
- #224381 - MongoDB connection enhancements - SSL support added.
- Added support to remember Microsoft ADFS logins by default.
- Support for following data sources added.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service
- App Annie
- RSS Feeds
- Google Calendar
- Now connect to MongoDB server with or without SSL encryption from dashboards
- Validated and alerted if user chose wrong data format for REST data sources
- Improvements in cloud storage data sources like proper root directory name as per the data source and allow file size of 75 MB or lesser for extracting the data
- Fixed Data missing if CSV file has special characters in header row.
- Fixed UI glitches faced in SharePoint data source, while switching between different sites and while we edit the data source.
- Addressed proper data preview while check / uncheck columns while creating a data source.
- Fixed an issue where access denied page is shown for public dashboards for users who were logged into other dashboard sites.
- Google+ data source is no longer available from this release as Google is shutting down Google+ and related API integrations from March 7, 2019 onwards. Please refer - https://developers.google.com/+/ for more details.